Only Mr. Pansy

Only Mr. Pansy

Something Pansy Found 2 Lifetimes Ago

Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, But to be fearless in facing them.
Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain,
But for the heart to conquer it.
Let me not look for allies in life's battlefield,
But to my own strength.
Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved,
But hope for the patience to win my freedom.
Grant me that I may not be a coward,
Feeling your mercy in my success alone,
But let me find the grasp of your hand in my failure.

Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well, let's just get right down to it

Pansy says fuck. A fucking lot. Because she likes to say fuck. But only in her writings. Not in real life. Except when she says fuck in her real life because the moment is fucking right. But in real life sometimes there are those damn fucking interruptions. Luckily, she can choose to say or NOT say fuck from as soon as 30 minutes after she wants to say fuck right up to 36 hours after she wants to say fuck. Fucking okay with you? She sure the fuck hopes so. Or this fucking blog is over before it got fucking started. This blog is fucking entirely, utterly, completely and only about Pansy's Fucking (figuratively, not literally, speaking--although some ARE literally) Stories.


Signed,

I have never fucking done something like this before. I will be fucking gentle. NOT! Shit. Here goes. Good fucking luck. [presses "publish post" thingamabob now........was that a fucking boom in the universe?]

4 comments:

Howard said...

Ah yesssssss, I get to be Pansy's first! I'm gonna take it nice and slow... to savor it, not to be nice or anything. The last thing Howard would do is be gentle with a blogger virgin. Hell no! And all that fuck talk has got me all excited. Because I know this is gonna be a crazy fucking popular blog. Just like crazy fucking popular Pansy!

Whoooooeeeeee! What a ride this is gonna be! And when I'm done with her, I'm a gonna turn around and start sending all my lustful buddies over here and tell them to lose the inhibitions cause Pansy's in town and she's looking for feedback!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Now where are those cigs?

Pansy Palmetto said...

Well, I hope to fuck they are LUBRICATED fucking cigs. Fucking Perv. hahahahahahha!

Howard said...

Lubricated? What are you talking about? I'm already done!

Slow_Moe said...

Oh shit, I don't think my healthcare covers sidesplitting laughter, but screw it. Pansy, you are one insanely funny wacked out carbon-based life form! Bless you! I want to have your children! No ... Wait!!! I want you to have MY children. Both of them. They are loud, annoying and take up way too much space, but TAKE THEM PLEASE!!!