Only Mr. Pansy

Only Mr. Pansy

Something Pansy Found 2 Lifetimes Ago

Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, But to be fearless in facing them.
Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain,
But for the heart to conquer it.
Let me not look for allies in life's battlefield,
But to my own strength.
Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved,
But hope for the patience to win my freedom.
Grant me that I may not be a coward,
Feeling your mercy in my success alone,
But let me find the grasp of your hand in my failure.

Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pansy Is A Jerk

Because she (and her Brain Worms) loves nothing more than to jerk your chain. So, this "male" is all impressed with how Manned Up Pansy is and tells her she is so wonderful for ripping some sissymen new assholes, blah, blah, blah. He promises her photos of an event. As usual, he reneges on the promises. Because he thinks he has some kind of "boundaries" and "respects" others' requests. It's because he ain't Manned Up. I looked it up and right next to "ain't manned up" was a picture of HIS withered, dessicated, miniscule and definitely empty ballsack. Pansy felt spurned and burned and yearned for a payback, for about two minutes.

Then she remembered. Everyone she knows, compared to HER, is a fucking prude! What better way to payback than to do something that could be considered titillating (LOVE that word) or compromising or embarrassing because it's just a bit too over the top AND Completely Unexplainable! hahahahhahahahahhha! Plus, she knows that her behavior is always suspect until finally---usually years down the road OR after a week of intensive one-on-one close proximity to Pansy---her victims and their entire support system come to believe and understand and accept that Pansy is over the top in the most harmless way possible. Her victims are safest when being made the butt of her jokes. Because to be her joke butt means she really, really likes you and ONLY "likes" you. No worries about her having ulterior motives. The secret to pleasing Pansy is to squirm with concern about how your support system is going to perceive the Pansy Treatment. Her joke butts are always given a "specific to the occasion" treatment.

There is no explanation for this particular joke butt other than to say it involved weather weenies; cold temperatures that did not quite materialize; and Pansy's simple request for "topless" photos of the Not Weather Weenies. Turns out that there is more than one kind of weenie. That would be: Camera Weenie.

Pansy was therefore forced, FORCED she says, to create her own Not Weather Weenie/Weather Defying photo montage. To wit:

All Pansy wanted was some "discreet" topless photos such as:



Or even this might have sufficed:



But, noooooooo!! Pansy was denied all photographic evidence so she said "Okay. Be that way! Peace Out."




8 comments:

Howard said...

You couldn't just TELL us that you lost some weight?

Pansy Palmetto said...

Not after THIS conversation I had with Odnna:

ODNNA: Errmm....those photos are more risque than I thought they would be.
PANSY: They are NOT! They are almost exact replicas of Cindy Crawford's photos where she was in fireman pants with the suspenders strategically placed. And those photos were in a national namby-pamby woman's magazine. Something like "Ladies Sunset Garden and Homes Journal."
ODNNA: Well, they sure are "almost."
PANSY: What do you mean?
ODNNA: Your photos way more prove that Gravity exists and Cindy sure can't claim bragging rights from you on looking like she has a bowling ball inside her abdomen.
PANSY: [Furiously hangs up and removes Odnna from her Fave Five list.]
ODNNA: [calls back] I think mebbe you need a trip to Jamaica and then you might calm down.
PANSY: Wow! When?
ODNNA: October 2009.
PANSY: I am THERE! [To raise Jamaica trip, begins eating voraciously to become 600 pound Large Lady model for joke greeting cards. They make, like, at least $2k per ton! And I'm probably halfway there!]

Anonymous said...

Pansy, those photos are over the top tasteless. EVERYONE knows you shouldn't wear camo between January and June!!!

Pansy Palmetto said...

May be Slow! You know damn fucking well that is NOT camo! It's Campho-Phenique crusted over the rash that.......YOU gave me! Bastard.

Anonymous said...

Your're trashy!!!

Pansy Palmetto said...

Anonymous! REAL trashy or just "Sears" trashy?

Anonymous said...

Dumpster trashy!!!!! You're to OLD of a HEman to be acting and talking the way you do.

Pansy Palmetto said...

"Dumpster" trashy!? So THAT explains why I constantly find myself regaining consciousness in a dumpster and my clothes all scattered around the parking lot. Well, SOME of my clothes. Usually my Jock Strap is missing. Because it's NOT an "act". I really AM an Old HEman!